ClubpenguinBlvd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClubpenguinBlvd

talk about cp

Home	http://clubpenLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My poem...
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 pm by Allie207

» Bye Guys
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:05 am by Allie207

» What Happened?
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 am by Allie207

» P.O.T.W.
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 am by Allie207

» MY LAME HOMEWORK!!
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 pm by Allie207

» Abc - girl names
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm by 3oh3nerd998

» New staff
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 pm by Allie207

» Go on Chat
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm by Allie207

» WHOA!
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm by Allie207

» Christmas Break
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 pm by Allie207

Top posters
XdBoYxD2010
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Cpb_vo11Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Cpb_vo11Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Cpb_vo11 
Allie207
Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Cpb_vo11Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Cpb_vo11Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Cpb_vo11 
pufflelover
babyCP
3oh3nerd998
claire14
Hershey8465
stevenF50
Clindy2010
rogueunit10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rogueunit10
Admin
Admin
rogueunit10

Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Empty
PostSubject: Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia   Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 pm

i copied and pasted this poem into here

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.

Best friend: calls your parents dad and mom.

Friend: has never seen you cry

Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink

Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: asks you to write down your number.

Best friend : they ask you for their number ( cuz they can't remember it)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back

Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you

Best friend: could write a biography on your life

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing

Best friend: will always go with you

Friend: would delete this letter

Best friend: will send this back

to me and all of their online buddies

Friends Forever!

Written with a pen

Sealed with a kiss

If you are my friend,

Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?

You told me once, but I forgot..

So tell me now and tell me true,

So I can say , I am here for you.

Of all the friends I've ever met,

You're the ones I won't forget...

And if I die before you do,

I'll go to Heaven

And wait for you.

Show your friends how much you care.

Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND( copy and paste), including the one who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

Ok,Friend

Send this to..............

1-2 people you are a Bad friend.. Booo!!!

3-5 people you are an OK Friend!

4-6 people you are a Good friend!!

7-10 people you are a Awesome friend!!!

11-15 people you are a Fantastic friend!!!

20++ people you are the best of the best!
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Hudgens
coffeeeshoppenguin

PostSubject: Re: Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia   Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:47 am

I didn't get that!
Back to top Go down
http://hsmruelz.omgforum.net
Hershey8465
dance club pengy
Hershey8465

PostSubject: Re: Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia   Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

ehhh, I dunno if that's a poem...more like thoughtful chain mail...? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia   Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is a poem i got forwarded by one of my friends in australia
Page 1 of 1