ClubpenguinBlvd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClubpenguinBlvd

talk about cp

Home	http://clubpenLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My poem...
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 pm by Allie207

» Bye Guys
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:05 am by Allie207

» What Happened?
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 am by Allie207

» P.O.T.W.
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:49 am by Allie207

» MY LAME HOMEWORK!!
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 pm by Allie207

» Abc - girl names
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm by 3oh3nerd998

» New staff
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 pm by Allie207

» Go on Chat
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm by Allie207

» WHOA!
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm by Allie207

» Christmas Break
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 pm by Allie207

Top posters
XdBoYxD2010
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Cpb_vo11"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Cpb_vo11"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Cpb_vo11 
Allie207
"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Cpb_vo11"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Cpb_vo11"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Cpb_vo11 
pufflelover
babyCP
3oh3nerd998
claire14
Hershey8465
stevenF50
Clindy2010
rogueunit10
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem

Go down 
+3
pufflelover
Snowiyflake
Dommybommy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dommybommy
mail pengy

"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Empty
PostSubject: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:06 pm

this is the most favorite poem ever here it is:

(tune like "on top of mount smokey")

On top of spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball,
When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
And on to the floor,
And then my poor meatball,
Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
And then my poor meatball,
Was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty
As tasty could be,
And then the next summer,
It grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered,
All covered with moss,
And on it grew meatballs,
And tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
Hold on to your meatball,
Whenever you sneeze.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atfreeforum.com/dommybommy
Snowiyflake

Snowiyflake

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:42 pm

lol! i alwyas liked that poem, too. i used to have a book with pictures and the words in it
Back to top Go down
pufflelover
Pirate penguin
pufflelover

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:44 am

Cool poem But did you copy pasted it or you wroted by your self?
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
dance club pengy
Hershey8465

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh, he didn't make it pufflelover. It's a classic =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com
Clindy2010
Admin
Admin
Clindy2010

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:35 pm

i sang that song in 2nd grade. we used these boom wacker things to bang the floor and we wore spaghetti strainers on our heads with yellow yarn and brown pom poms. the music teacher MADE us.
Back to top Go down
Dommybommy
mail pengy

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:34 pm

lol i love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atfreeforum.com/dommybommy
Memelolz
mail pengy
Memelolz

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:55 pm

its funny
i was like
AWWWSSSOOOMMMEEE!!!
~Memelolz
Back to top Go down
http://...
claire14
dance club pengy
claire14

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:07 am

Ahah, nice dom. i like that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem   "on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"on top of spaghetti" my favorite poem
Page 1 of 1